Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

THE LADY I LOVE

 



In the realm of my heart, there lies a tale,

Of a lady whose grace makes my spirit sail.

With every breath, my soul does rise,

For you, my love, are a radiant prize.

 

In your eyes, I find a shimmering sea,

Reflecting depths of beauty that captivate me.

Your smile, a sunbeam on a cloudy day,

Melts away my worries, leads my troubles astray.

 

Your gentle touch, a soothing breeze,

Unfurls the petals of my heart with ease.

Your voice, a melody that lingers in my mind,

Whispering sweetly, a love so kind.

 

Oh, how I cherish your vibrant spirit,

That ignites a fire, a love I can't inhibit.

You inspire me to be the best I can be,

With you, my love, I find serenity.

 

Through valleys and mountains, hand in hand,

Together we'll tread, an unbreakable band.

In your embrace, I find solace and peace,

A love that brings my soul release.

 

So here, in this verse, I proclaim,

My love for you, an eternal flame.

For you, my lady, my heart's desire,

Forever will my love burn higher.

 

With every beat, my heart does confess,

That you, my love, bring happiness.

In this poem, my affection I send,

For you, my darling, my love, my friend.


Benworla


Post a Comment

0 Comments