Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

BELIEVE IN GOD

 



John 14:12-13

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in my name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. Amen

God is telling us in his word that if we can accept him as the true God, all that he has done we would do more and even greater one.

In other words if we as his followers would have Faith in him and acknowledge him that he is the father of all creations, the king of kings, the I am that I am, the work that he did we will also do and even do greater than he did.

Bible is saying we should not just ask Jesus, but whatever you are asking him, ask through his name and that is the only way to get what you’ve ask for.

Points to Note:
For you to be able to succeed in your ministry, you must believe in God.
Believing in God will help you to do greater things in his house.
You must not just ask but ask through the name of Jesus Christ.

Prayers
1.  Father increase my faith in you so that I can do greater things in your house to Glorify your name.
2. Father everything I’ve asked in your name should come to pass in Jesus name.

Lesson
Believing in God will help you do greater things.


Memory verse from the NKJV



Benworla

Post a Comment

0 Comments